What are you listening to?

Where you can get away from the "Amusement" topic and have a little fun
Jmill326

What are you listening to?

Post by Jmill326 »

I wanna know what you're all listening to right now..
As for me, I'm listening to Drunk on Shadows - HIM

=]
zipperdude22

Post by zipperdude22 »

Mad Topic Jmill im a metalhead so i constantly listen to metal right now im listning to force fed by strapping young lad, HIM are awsome hey ive seen them live they did a awsome show
ride the zipper!!
ride freak

Post by ride freak »

im listening to madonnas new album at the moment
Jmill326

Post by Jmill326 »

Sweeet...
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I'm listening to the SHOCK TREATMENT Soundtrack as we speak (Rocky Horror Picture Show sequel)

I love that movie =P
benclare

Post by benclare »

Right now I'm listening to sixteen police scanners as that's part of my job. I'm also listening to the screen reader on my computer which is of course reading the AAF topics. I wish I was listening to Nickel Back or Bowling for Soup. Great topic!
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Still listening to SHOCK TREATMENT here...
Jmill326

Post by Jmill326 »

I'm listening to The Nightside of Eden - HIM

Hey Daniel, that was me who called you last night lol.
I saw the phono number in one of my word files and decided I'll call it lol.
Sorry for haing up randomly

=]
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Hmmm... so that was you =]
Kahlan

Post by Kahlan »

My current playlist consists of:

Nickelback
Evanescence
System of a Down
New Found Glory
Hawthorne Heights
Snow Patrol
Hollywood Undead
Panic at the Disco
annnddd
Fall Out Boy

And at the moment it's:
Understanding - Evanescence
Carniwh_re.

^I'm so getting that on my senior Jersey
ride freak

Post by ride freak »

im listening to some old school 1980's stuff a lot of madonna wham culture club soft cell ect ect
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Star2Fall - Cabin Crew
rhilee

Post by rhilee »

Better then what I'm listening to... I'm listening to Harry Potter Podcasts.
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Hey Zipperdude,do you get into any of the heavier black/death stuff?.I'm a black/death/thrash maniac myself.At the moment I've been listening to:Morbid Angel,Disgrace(underground Finninsh death),Slayer,Dark Angel,Demigod(again,Finnish death),Satyricon,Throne Of Ahaz(Swedish black),Bathory,Sarcofago and a couple of others.Oh man,how I would love to ride something like the Zipper/Space Roller/Hard Rock with some extreme metal pumping out of the speakers :twisted: :twisted:
zipperdude22

Post by zipperdude22 »

HELLLLLLL YEAAAAHHH another metalhead on the forums this is awsome ive heard of most of those bands except for the finish ones morbid angel kick ass i love em ive been getting into heeps of death metal latley nile suffocation cannibal corpse skinless ect i agree that ride ops need to play more metal on there rides but dude if you got a ipod that takes care of that problem. keep it f****en metal dude your a legend \M/ :twisted: :twisted:
ride the zipper!!
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

HELL YEAH :twisted: .Metal Till Death brother!!Great to hear you get into the heavy s**t dude.If you're interested in those Finnish bands check out Xtreem Records,they've re-released Disgrace's "Grey Misery" on CD(it was originally only available on vinyl from memory)with bonus seven inch and demo tracks.F***ing sick twisted Death from the early 90's.They also re-released another amazing Finnish Death bands debut on CD:Funebre(strange name I know ,have no idea how to pronounce it!):"Children Of The Scorn".Yes,Morbid Angel,Cannibal Corpse and Nile are brilliant.Seen 'em all live too.Saw Deicide and Satyricon last year and was blown away by both.This year I caught Marduk,who were good but failed to blow me away.Do you get out to many gigs?.Are you into many Aussie bands?.Gospel Of The Horns,Destroyer 666,Bestial Warlust,Destruktor,Abyssic Hate,Mournful Congregation,Baalberith,Hobbs Angel Of Death,Slaughter Lord,Armoured Angel,Abominator,The Furor,Nazxul and Lord Of The Command are all killer.
zipperdude22

Post by zipperdude22 »

Dude the horns are raised high for you, you really know your metal man more so than me i do get out to gigs whenever i can afford to im bloody envious that you have seen corpse and nile morbid angel ect they would have been killer gigs. as for the question on aussie bands i give %200 suport to them i am all for the aussie metal scene to keep growing and growing i dunno if you have heard of i have been going to metalstock the aussie premier metal festival since the first one and evry single one has gone off im good mates with Rob who started it and is the bass player/singer of Vatocide who are brutal as annything i recon if we could get some rides up there it would be killer. i see your from vic 2 you should check out my mates band anarchsphere they kick ass
ride the zipper!!
Paulie123

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Paulie123 »

Reviving a old topic, but just was wondering. If anyone needs an ipod to listen to their music on, let me know. Im selling my touch for $200. It will help me out with the eastershow and can pay for some hiptop bills. Nothing wrong with it.. And i have pics of it so you can see the condition :]

PM me if youd like or add me on msn.
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

Listening to Skitzmix 41!
I am a ride operators dream or nightmare...you decide.
Tayz

Post by Tayz »

anyone else into Will sparks/joel FLetcher
I like all of the 'melbourne' beats
Mixerholic

Post by Mixerholic »

Tayz wrote:anyone else into Will sparks/joel FLetcher
I like all of the 'melbourne' beats
I don't mind Joel Fletcher, but I don't go out of my way to pursue his tracks. When it comes to EDM I prefer Red D3vils, Supa Nani, Wings & Rider, Steve Aoki (he does dubstep really well), Rave Radio, Deorro, Komes, KCB, Royaal, Money G, DJs From Mars, Sonic Boom, David May, Rob & Chris, G&G, Davis Redfield and Alex Megane :D
I am a ride operators dream or nightmare...you decide.