Discussions about Parks and Fairs in New Zealand
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:23 am
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:46 am
- Location: Mount Annan N.S.W.
Shame to here about the weather Kiwi.
Thanks for the photos anyway.
PS thats how a Gravitron should be too, WHITE...
Carny's built this country, the carnival part of it anyway..."Homer Simpson"
- Senior Member
- Posts: 3107
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:20 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Thanks for the photos Kiwi, shame about the numbers being down too. Seems to be happening more often lately which is a shame
- Posts: 2030
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 9:00 pm
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
thanks for sharing those photos Kiwi