Draculars Gold Coast

princess

Draculars Gold Coast

Post by princess »

I am going to Draculars on the Gold Coast tomorrow night, so I will be going on their Ghost Train, hopefully it wont be like Halloween, lol, anyone have any requests, this will be the first time I have actually been on one for many years, I will be interested as to what frights they have, considering that this Ghost Train does not travel, so should have better effects, I will see.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Well, first of all... WELCOME TO QUEENSLAND :P

Second of all, I have never been on it. So i couldn't tell you any more.

Now if your in the city between 11am and 5pm Princess, come to the valley and visit me at BOOST Juice! :P
princess

Post by princess »

Why thankyou Hurricane, but the valley is not exactly where I want to go tomorrow. Dont forget Hurricane I am a Queensland girl, so its welcome home.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Lol, I didn't know that! And you don't get a free juice now :P

Daniel "Just Quote Coupon 'AAF' To Daniel to receive a free medium smoothie" Harmer
benclare

Post by benclare »

I love Boost Juice, even if it's a little expensive!

Have fun tomorrow night Princess. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the ghost train.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I was addicted... but I gave up because it was so expensive. But now I don't have to pay :D

Anyway, have fun princess... I want to know if there are spiders or not... if there are I know to stay well clear of the place!
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

The ghost train may not be as exciting as your hoping princess... But I was pretty second hand efore I got there...
But the last show they had on there was well worth it, we are going to see the current show on hte ekka weekend.
Best of all........ You can buy a 6 pack of beer in a bucket of ice!!
Have fun
"Slingshot , Engage"
princess

Post by princess »

pmsl Josh, well that is something I will certainly get excited about lol :lol: ,dont worry I am not expecting anything exciting where the ghost train is concerned.

I still love the idea of a phobia fear ride, snakes, spiders, etc, personally I have a problem with confinded spaces.
princess

Post by princess »

Show was fantastic, surprisingly, the show was based around beasts and burlesque, circus, carnivals, they kept using the term Carny, which started to drive me crazy, it is such an american term, showie would have sounded Australian at least.

Ghost train, as expected was very ho hum, they had a revolving barrel, which the train went through, which proved to be a very strange feeling indeed.

They are doing up this restaurant, so Josh you should check to see if it is going to be open when you come down.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Glad to hear you had a good time. Suprising to hear they are using the word 'carnie.' Spose they dont know the difference. Just like me, i say showies but heaps of people like family and friends say carnie. I thought the ghost train would have been alot more exciting. Was it better than Halloween? Do have a photo of it princess?
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

ahhh! Will call them tomorrow...
Glad you had fun, sounds like a cool show. The last one I saw was 'Bloodlust' which was great... Just the work Burlesque makes me wanna check it out.. hehe
"Slingshot , Engage"
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

So Princess, were there any spiders or not? lol
princess

Post by princess »

Lol, we were sitting right below the stage, it was very burlesque, where we were sitting, I can assure you lol.

There were no spiders Hurricane, though I did feel something run over my foot. :shock:

I would loved to have worked in a place like that, dressing up, (lace up bodices, fishnets,) telling the customers where they can go, swearing at them, it was my sort of workplace, all I could look forward too now would be being the old hag, still I would make a great one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Well i've learnt something new about princess today, what kind of person she is. Lol. By the way you like to dress up, talk to people. I can't wait to meet you one day, Lol :P :lol:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Princess IS a hoot... And i'd pay big bucks to see Princess in a Frank n Furter style outfit :twisted:
princess

Post by princess »

LOL Hurricane, sorry everyone,