Whats your worst ride experience?

Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes, I remember you saying about your great humide day at the show. At least when I was there, it was great weather. Far out where was splash canyon when you needed it! Lol
benclare

Post by benclare »

Yep Princess I'd be honoured to ride Mega Drop with you next year; I won't be working like this time so will be able to dive headlong into the rides.

As for my worst ride experience, it wasn't so much bad but frightening. I was riding an old Octopus when a huge storm broke, causing a power outage when the rain bucketed down. I was stuck up the top of course and was absolutely drenched but somehow the operator managed to get the ride down manually. My biggest worry was that we may be electrocuted by the cable sitting on the ground. The ride was very quickly shut down and didn't reopen after the storm cleared; I think the lightning caused some damage.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I suppose that is a good thing about rides like the Octopus, they can be pushed by the operator manually to make the ride spin so they can unload.

As for a scary experience I had... When riding Space Probe at Wonderland, I got stuck at the top during a electrical storm... and the power cut out with me and my mum in the dome... Took them around 10 minutes to get us down.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes Hurri, I remember hearing about your expierience on the Space Probe