Yes
91%
No
9%

Total votes: 11

Nebuchanezzar

Residents complaining already...

Post by Nebuchanezzar »

the residents of the beloved North Sydney have already begun complaining about the noise from the Ranger, the Tango and Breakdance, will anyone join me that if they threaten to close it down again, we can go up and punch each winging resident in the face?
Oh, what a dictatorship we have going here hey? You should probably know I didn't take the pics off because I wasn't on the internet all week so I couldn't, you conclusion-jumpist!
Juzzaman

Lets Go Slappin

Post by Juzzaman »

Dear Nebuchanezzar,
I would be more than happy to come on your slappin spree! My mum has even voulentered to help so when we goin oh please let me slap them Die Peoples die! :lol:
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

If they were there before the park, then I could understand, but you don't openly buy an apartment right behind an amusement park then complain about the noise. That is just ridiculous, and as ludicrous as those idiots who purchase cheap land near an airport then complain about aircraft noise.

I only wish I had their probem. - get over it, or sell up.
Jase
Super Administrator

DW

Post by Jase »

I hafta completely agree dave... If I ever hear about a person near Dreamworld complain, I personaly will go and rip there ears off for them :)

J
Mattie
Super Administrator

Post by Mattie »

It seems Luna Park Sydney is just not destined to survive. Probably give the place a few years and there will be no rides left cause of complaints.

I agree with Dave and Jase, the park existed before the residence shifted in."Luna" Park is all about night operation. Some people you just cant satisfy.

Maybe the park can put complaints in about the residence...dont know about what, but they can figure something.

I do not know why the park shifted the rides to where the Cyclone helix used to be. Isnt that area closer to the residence then where they were?

Perhaps Luna Park would end up enclosing all their rides in a building to cater for the noise, then you would have residence complaining about an eye-sore building or if their view gets blocked
Founder / Editor
Australian Amusement Fanatics
Nebuchanezzar

Post by Nebuchanezzar »

ys, your all too right, however i was reading that the North Sydney council asks them to keep the noise under 30dB, and the Ranger operates at about 40 dB, the Tango at about the same, but still, ive got Juzzaman and myself to slap some snobs, anyone else in?
Oh, what a dictatorship we have going here hey? You should probably know I didn't take the pics off because I wasn't on the internet all week so I couldn't, you conclusion-jumpist!
extreem ride fanatic

Post by extreem ride fanatic »

give me a fly swat and a some broom handles and a tub of vasiline and bring on the snobb slappin! :twisted: those idiots dont know a good park when they see or hear it i wish i was that lucky to live so close to a park like that :P
extreem ride fanatic

Post by extreem ride fanatic »

lol but then again the snobs alredy walk about like they have brooms up their arse any ways lol so theres no need lol ill just smack them about with a big aussie size 12 thong lol :twisted:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Neb, I was just talking to Juzzaman and he can't come on your punchin spree but i will be more than happy to come on this little expediton :D
Nebuchanezzar

Post by Nebuchanezzar »

Cool!

no more has been heard about it scince, but im sure they (the apartment livers) have some diabolical scheme up their sleeves...
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

The Sooner the punchin begins the better it will hopefully get them into line or if not i'm sure we could convince them too via * punches snobs over the face until they agree to shut up or make a good deal with us lookin money wise to buy my ride models!!* or i'm sure we could reason with them in other ways eg. trade houses :D now we could be closer to our beloved LUNA PARK :D
Last edited by Hurricane on Sat May 29, 2004 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nebuchanezzar

Post by Nebuchanezzar »

hey I would love to live near Luna Park, absolutely love it! :D
LunaParkFanatic

Post by LunaParkFanatic »

ok it doesnt matter what you do put the rides in a build, close down lunapark althougher! they are still gonna complain they dont get it!
WARNING: LunaParkFanatic Alert! :shock:
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

I said no, I want ranger and the other Huss' to travel SORRY
Slick

Post by Slick »

My opinion is that they're a pack of dolts wishing that because they spent millions on this dodgy little appartment they're gonna expect that the park which by the was there long before those pack of crap sacks came in is gonna shut down permantly.

You knew you were gonna have ocean front views to a theme park, so stop complaining. You bought the appartment. So don't pull a blind eye on us and go "gee, you guys are just tooo loud."

Here's one for the books, "get some earplugs or some louder music grandma."

Ben "thinks they need to jump off their balconies" Roach.
Trav

Post by Trav »

I would love to live across from the Theme Park!!!

Obviously, these people are just a bunch of loosers who have no brains to begin with. I mean why the heck would you move into an apartment across from Luna Park if you hate the place? get some brains and then move address. Or, if you have lived there for some time already, then why not just move away! stop complaining people, they really need to get a life!