Ride Models

Public Forum
Paulie123

Ride Models

Post by Paulie123 »

hey, what are some ride models i can buy online using cash? or using credit card but not using online banking details such as NL cause my mum doesnt have a online acount. or is there a shop in sydney i can go to and order them? what rides can i get also? cause i was somethng awesome! i did have a Knex pirate ship and that was cool, i want something like that. any help would be great! thanks.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

I have:

HUSS RAINBOW
HUSS TOPSPIN
HUSS FLIPPER
MAURER & SOHNE FREEFALL TURM
MACK TOP IN DODGEM CARS
ZIERER WAVE SWINGER (CIRCUS WELT)
OCTOPUSSY
FERRIS WHEEL

All made from FALLER in Germany, I import my models, they aren't cheap, nor are they easy to build, I DO NOT recommend these models for the beginner. These models range from $200 - $500au
Next on my list is SALTO MORTALE - Mondials Amazing Space Roller ride.

RAH make some simpler models, but they also can be quite hard.

Here is a photo of my Rainbow:

Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

what do you recommend for me that i can buy in sydney for s cheapish price huss? i am only a beginner but ive done a few of the knex models. and they were quite easy. oh and i looked at the rah models. and the shockwave looks pretty awesome but does it even move because on the side it says all models are non motorised..?
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

All Faller rides are motorised, they are in a totally different league compared to KNEX and other models. RAH rides can be motorised, but you do it yourself, unlike Faller which come with motors, and how to connect and set up. If you really do wanna start with a Faller ride, then probably BREAKDANCE is your best best, they are very straight forward.... don't bother trying TOP SPIN or FREEFALL TURM because they are absolute nightmares... even though they are great once completed.
Also Faller has discontinued Rainbow, so you won't be able to get that, unless you want to pay an insane amount on eBay
scotlands funfairs

Post by scotlands funfairs »

i have also built most of the faller rides and the one i really struggled with was the alpha bhann rollercoaster took nearly 8 months to complete but finally got it working.
scotlands funfairs

model waltzer

i have now for the last 3 years been building a fully working model waltzer ride. the model has 0ver 1,000 leds and operates like the real waltzer with its own music, lights, smoke machine and laser ive uploaded a video on you tube check it out at

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU9Hwe8KKGY
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Wow, great work Scotland's Funfairs and welcome. All the effects are great. Is a Waltzer basically the same as a Tilt, just with more cars and your in that building. Great work again mate, love it

Cheers
Top Gunner14
scotlands funfairs

hi top gunner thank you for the comment and the welcome, i am totally loving this forum
scotlands funfairs

i wa having a look through you tube vids and seen this one from a guy in the u.k who has now built every faller fairground model available. he also makes some modifications to them and hussrainbow i think you will like this one if you not already seen it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu0cTfumbMM
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes, I've seen this vid. It's pretty good, how come he replaced the motor, does this motor run better than the other?
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

the Faller motor is rather crap... but if you think about it, it runs rather similar to O'Neills Rainbow