Calendar Idea...

Public Forum
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

If you got a quote from a printer on a small quantity of calenders with your designs, you could set up a bank account so everyone could transer the money early so it doesn't come at an upfont cost to anybody???
"Slingshot , Engage"
princess

Post by princess »

I know that this was your idea Huss, but would you consider any photos from Zamperla.

My goodness Josh you are just full of great ideas.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Of course, haha, I only have dibs on Rainbow... otherwise we can all contribute .... even take a vote on which photo of a ride to put in.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, good idea, then otherwise it'd just be one or two peoples opinions on what goes in.
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Me just got plenty of time to think about it at the moment. We sold our light shop and the wife has gone back to work, so I'm doing the stay at home dad thing with our girls... Isn't that different!! hehe
"Slingshot , Engage"
itsfun

Post by itsfun »

What about doing one company per month rather than just one ride.
Some companies have a few good rides. You could maybe get them to "sponser" their own page?
princess

Post by princess »

That is a great idea as well, isfun, that would be twelve companies, suppose its first in best dressed, just imagine, our calender all over the showgrounds.

Well Huss you have more than enough ideas, I think its definitely a go, do you need some cash to get it all started , personally I like Josh's idea for payment, its nearly November.
princess

Post by princess »

Huss you are running out of time to do the family thing, but that is something to work on for next years, between you and zamperla, there could be quite a good result for this.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes, I think the company idea thing is a good idea. Its the same thing the Guild do with their Calender. They have the following operators on their's, this isn't in order of month's. Marshall's, Davis, Johnson's, Trindall, Veruth, Goldenway/Pavier, Pink, Gill and a few other food van owners and Joint owners
princess

Post by princess »

I think I can see T-shirts, hats, undies, pj's etc, :lol:, we will have to be out and proud. :lol:
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh lol, would be fun
ridefan

Post by ridefan »

i say go for if ya can most of the people that own the rides you put in it will by a few copys