A while in the making

Missionelement

A while in the making

Post by Missionelement »

Hello guys this has been a while in the making, a lot of sacrificing and investing well, I'm currently 22 own a investment property and currently in the army but myself and my best mate are about to start our own business and as you may guess it yes a traveling around australia.

Wont give to much away yet but first thing first a new exciting ride to vic circuit.
Missionelement

Post by Missionelement »

Hope you guys like, just waiting on final price figure before we take the next steep soon will be releasing the Name of out company and logo. But yes there is a but we are also speaking with KMG IN regards to Inversion and called Dominator. will see which one we can get the best price on.

My name is Jason as well
Last edited by Missionelement on Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Missionelement

Post by Missionelement »

http://www.moserrides.com/lite/-thrillr ... ipping.htm

This is the setup, Just thought you guys might be interested.

Will say one more thing we may need a third invester.
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

This is VERY exciting news Jason.I just watched the Energy Rush video on Moser's site..it looks pretty good.I particularly like the way the seats are constantly flipping for the entire cycle..but I would personally much rather see the KMG Inversion/Dominator come to Australia.The added thrill of the full loop is a big plus for me..It's hard to tell, but it looks taller than Energy Rush too.It will be very interesting to see how your company is going to progress over the years,do you plan to purchase more rides down the line if everything goes to plan?.
Space Roller Freak

Post by Space Roller Freak »

Same here matt, looks good but I would rather the KMG Inversion come here! If you purchase it, you need to do Ballarat!

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
Josh in Rocky

Post by Josh in Rocky »

Good luck Jason, I'm sure you will have plenty of support wherever you go.
Sounds like you are living out alot of peoples dreams!! hehe
"Slingshot , Engage"
Missionelement

Post by Missionelement »

Thanks guys I hope all goes well. I have been looking at the Energy Rush, That was what i have been looking at some time until i just recently came across KMG's Inversion and I will tell you i have been straight to KMG in regards to information and how much this will cost to ship to AUSTRALIA asap. At The Moment I want the KMG as well, If i can get the numbers correct who know maybe more chance then getting the Energy Rush.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Good Luck mate, and maybe in a few years, ill buy my Rainbow and we can operate our rides near each other haha.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Great news. I hope you get the buisness up and running. Looking forward to seeing what you end up getting in the future
Space Roller Freak

Good luck with this mate, in quite a few years to come I probbly will b joining you.

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
princess

Post by princess »

Mission where will you work this ride? :?
Missionelement

Post by Missionelement »

Space Roller Freak which ride you consider opperating, Um princess Thats a good question I will try and get to every place as possible but lets say if i miss one show as another is on the same time the year after will make sure i can attend that one so people wont miss out.

This is one big issue I have atm pricing on tickets I know i want to keep it down so you guys wont pay to much but i have been doing figures and i reckon i will need to charge about $9-10 a ride but for you guys will give discounts lol as i have had some fun on this website. As im going to have to take a large loan out as my mate my partner is how do you say it wants to work with me but cant fork out a cent lol.
Space Roller Freak

I'm not really sure yet on wat ride maybe a classic like Zipper, Rainbow, Pirate Ship or Hurricane. A bran new dodgem track could be good which would he just like Aaron Pinks reccently purchased Crazy Cars. Do you guys hav any suggestions?

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
Missionelement

Post by Missionelement »

If I want to but would kill me if i couldn't get the rides on time and start them traveling would get ZIPPER, ENTERPRISE, as well would be the 3 travelling with me but would have to add a further $300,000 on my loan
Missionelement

Post by Missionelement »

BIG NEWS not good for me at all but you guys yes.
READ THIS

FROM KMG
However I already sold such a ride to Australia which will be delivered in
May 2009.
We made an arrangement with the buyer that we will not sell a second unit to
Australia for one year.
If you're interested in any other ride, that won't be a problem. For the
Inversion you have to wait till June 2010.

There are no used Inversions available. These rides have just been
manufactured since July 2008.
Space Roller Freak

Woooohoooooooooo! An Inversion comin to Australia! WOW! So wat r u gonna get now, still the inversion or energy rush?

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
Missionelement

Post by Missionelement »

Space Roller Freak: Thats a good question Um do i wait and get a inversion after one will have been traveling the circuit or do i have a little secret spoke to KMG and lets just say there may be a improved version of the inversion early Jan and may have 2nd one, Will know more end of next week.
Space Roller Freak

Wat r u tellin us? Is your one gonna hav improved capcity, set up time or wat? I hav just emailed KMG about their Swing It, I might, just might be lookin at this one!

CHEERS,
Space Roller Freak
princess

Post by princess »

mission I have suggested to you in the past that you research how you are going to work this ride, most shows are guild shows, there are a some independents, so it is important that you look into this
Missionelement

Post by Missionelement »

Good point Princess
princess

Post by princess »

Believe me I do not want to crush your dream but, what is the point if you cant operate it please please very very important
Super Loops

Post by Super Loops »

Both rides are great! I really don't have a preference at all since I will ride anything I see. Good luck Missionelement.

edit: just had a look at the Energy Rush video, it looks like Mrs Mean Mother Zipper and Mr Hard Rock got a little too friendly one night and well...this is what you get :wink:
Vee

Post by Vee »

An investment of over a million dollars in a depreciating asset like a ride is crazy IMO. You can spend a quarter of that and make at least half the income on a smaller ride.

Get some small rides, bounces, other amusements and do hire jobs 'caus you've got no chance getting a big ride like that on contracted ground and probably a hard time on guild heavy non-contracted grounds.

With an investment like that, you're gonna have to work it every weekend for quite a few years - not my choice in lifestyle, but if your prepared for it, good luck.
mmk

Post by mmk »

I also hope you have taken into account several other factors such as Public Liability - which needs to be secured BEFORE you operate the ride, a prime mover to move the ride, replacement parts, a knowledge of electronic and mechanics, a secured loan - a single investment property will not be enough to secure a $1.5million bank loan to a 22 year old I can tell you right now!!!

To operate at guild shows you need to be a member of your state showmens society - and in WA it is very hard to get into - you must be voted in. All I can say is Good Luck!
princess

Post by princess »

Thanks for the knowledge Vee and mmk.