Luna Park

Luna Park Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

:o bugger! I know on the 1st day it broke down till about 7pm... but they shouldn't base it off just one show. The media blew this flu stuff way out of proportion... it really wasn't that bad at all.
benclare

Post by benclare »

Sorry for the lack of posts lately; I've had terrible trouble submitting my posts and only recently have my contributions started to appear again. Thanks heaps for the concern Princess! :)

I'm very interested in the suggestion LPS are buying some new or second hand rides. I think they are much needed, especially during the nonholiday periods but I dread to think what alterations may be done to slow them down to lessen the noise affect; I have said for some time the Breakdance and Tumble Bug have been completely ruined and even the Ranger does the slower ride program these days.
princess

Post by princess »

Ok hear I go again, Luna Park go have a look at Skymaster at RES, it looks fantastic, why yours does not look like this I am not sure, you have the best position in the world, this besides the laughing face is what stands out, but as far as seeing from a distance the wheel is it, I get so frustrated when I know just how good it could look, is there a problem with the neighbours, someone tell me, surly its not the electricity bill :shock: :? :shock:
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, comparing the skymaster and LP's, the skymaster looks so much better. It could look fantastic. And as u said, they have one of the best vantage points in the world
benclare

Post by benclare »

Does anyone know what's coming to LPS these school holidays? I guess most of the RES attractions won't be available due to Hawkesbury being on the weekend the holidays begin. I'm guessing Joyland's Hurricane and perhaps that Charoplane thing may turn up. Power Surge usually does LPS but I'm fairly sure it'll be at Hawkesbury.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Dont know Ben. Id say the hurri, cha and maybe the wild chairs. I dont know if PS will be at Hawkesbury. Joylands were unsure to go cause of all the other big rides there
princess

Re: Luna Park

Post by princess »

I know I mentioned it the other day, but I must again say that the lights at Luna Park looked awesome last night, we had American Tourists onboard, who were gushing over how fantastic it looked, the ferris wheel had the lights sequence going well, with lots more lights than usual imo :D :D
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh they must be deciding they need to keep the place looking as good as it can. Great they are doing so. I remember when I was there in the holidays, Ranger had its lights on and just about all of them were working which looked great, would especially be hard having them all working with the number of globes there are on there
princess

Post by princess »

A big applause for Luna Park you are looking amazing at the moment, not sure if it just because of Vivid, but the lights working on all rides and buildings was fantastic, Ferris Wheel had all lights on, including the elusive white ones that they never seem to turn on, use them all the time, on the weekend at least, it makes it look great :wink:
princess

Post by princess »

Luna Park congratulations on still looking great, you need to know that the Park looks fantastic at night, I will keep telling you, so you don't drop the ball again, presentation, presentation, presentation.