Hush Hush

Public Forum
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Ok, i'm just tellin u what i've been told
princess

Post by princess »

Dont forget, that Paviers may not actuallyl want anyone to know what they have coming out, just in case someone else jumps on the band wagon, so they may have told people that it was not coming, all the while still arranging for it to come. 8)
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

U could b right. Hopefully it does come!
Lee

Post by Lee »

There is a rumour going that Lew Osborne, has a new themed attraction, called haunted hotel, this ride is totally themed down to the last detail, with the newest and latest technology aimed at all showgoers, my source also said that this ride will be at brisbane, adelaide, perth.
Last edited by Lee on Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Wow, great news Lee, can't wait to see it. Sounds like a good one.
princess

Post by princess »

Are we surprised, I bet it will be the best dam ghost train going, he will be out to prove a point, nothing like a driven person, to pull out all the stops. Will look forward to a review.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Definately Princess, all of Lew's rides are in emaculate condition(totally opposite to Les's machine's) it will be a very good ride. Also, didn't he also buy the WA Superbowl?
benclare

Post by benclare »

I'll do what I never do and will ride this new Ghost Train in Adelaide so I can see what the fuss is about. I do hope the Superbowl travels the country again; a great ride!
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Would rather a Thrill ride, rather than a Ghost Train that really only would scare 7 year old's
PNC

Post by PNC »

so negative, the money isnt just in thrill rides Huss, younger kids and families want entertainment as well
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Not negative... really just don't see the need...especially with Halloween being a massive dissapointment....I dunno... sorry for having an opinion, I'm not the type of person that gets excited over every little new piece of equipment that comes to Australia.
princess

Post by princess »

Huss I agree, Ghost trains are not my most favorite thing either, but it is not just all about "thrill" rides, everyone gets their kicks in different ways, we applaud the work that goes into other ghost trains, (roller ghoster), from what Lee says, this is supposed to be the most up to date, after the Halloween fiasco, it will be truly refreshing to see a ghost train that (hopefully) will not have to have people pushed through (I know topgunner, I hear you already, it supposedly has been fixed), from what I have seen Lew Osborne and family, always have their rides and joints looking the best they can possibly have them, it is all in the presentation, you must have rides that look good for people to feel the need to experience them. Ghost trains are apart of the midway feel and experience, it would be like something was missing if they were not there.
Last edited by princess on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PNC

Post by PNC »

everyone is entiltled to an opinion Huss, just seems like if it is not a thrill ride than you only have something bad to say about it.
I dont get kickes from ghot trains either, but it is good to see showmen investing more into the industry, just shows it will never die.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Neither, I never get a kick from Ghost trains. But I love hearing about new rides coming into the country or other old favourites being re-furbished and getting back on the road.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

I think you kinda have me mistaken.... did you not see me praising ROLLERGHOSTER after this years Easter Show...I'm all for a new ghost train, I just dont really see the point, there are a lot of other exciting things out there, especially from Europe.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes good point, Rollerghoster was awesome as far as presentation goes at Sydney this year. And definately, there are so many great Ghost Trains around the world