If you had a spare million

Public Forum
benclare

Post by benclare »

I did think the Wonderland model was made by Vecoma; thanks for the correction Zamperla.Bounty's Revenge was similar in some ways to Huss with the added twist of doing the full loop. I'm fairly sure it was the first of its kind in Australia, arriving some two years before Wittingslow's Super Loop.
scorpionSA

Post by scorpionSA »

sentimental I know but I would like to see a modern mad mouse travelling australia!
benclare

Post by benclare »

Are Mad Mouse roller coasters still being made? There are still quite a few travelling America and are as popular as ever but I haven't heard of any new ones coming online.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

if i had a spare mill id definately buy Extreme Speed Machine (SPEED) its one of the best rides ive ever been on.
princess

Post by princess »

Have you been on No Limit Paulie.
Last edited by princess on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

yep. 4 times now! its so intense. but i love it!
princess

Post by princess »

I love watching it, thats about as intense as I want to get.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Well Paulie, you would need another $100,000 if you were to buy Speed as it cost $1.1 mil. Yes it is a great ride and a good ride when it comes to transporting, seting up, tearing down.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

princess, you should give it a go! its awesome. and top gunner, whoah. i like speed but i dont think its worth 1.1 mill. hah. i suppose i will stick to riding it at the show and luna. but, if i ever hit the jackpot ill invite everyone around to have a go on speed! i highly doubt it though! :)
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I think Princess could handle Speed. It's not THAT forceful compared to Insanity or No Limit... I find it very relaxing actually, whizzing through the Brisbane air... but it just doesn't seem to thrill me.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

yeah i agree. but, i love it when your car is face down when your heading towards the ground. its intense then. but nothing compared to no limit. my first time on it i was shocked! but the next few times i really breather in when the harnesses came down so i wouldnt move around and feel the G's as much. none of my friends would come on any extreme rides like that at the show. the worst i could get was the zipper out of ant man. but i rode space roller, no limits, speed and slingshot alone. well i was with a stranger on the slingshot. just wish some of my friends would come on the insane ones. but eh, im use to riding alone. im not going to have anyone when i go back to america :( hah. at least i dont have to worry about my friends being sick if i ride alone. thats why i always sit away from people! ive had bad experinces before... i now have Emetophobia. hah. :)
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Oh... your not the only one with bad experiences of people with "Upset stomach syndrome" Just read my crackerjack review :lol:
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

hah. yeah it sucks when you know someone is going to be sick. i was on the dominator at luna and same thing happend. except.. i didnt point and say that way. i totally freaked out and scream out to the operator to stop. i was so afraid! gah. so now i pick carefully where i sit on rides. i work out what could happen where if it sat where.. lol
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Lol... I didn't have that choice, when I told the Young's boys that this chick was about to hurl, they just laughed and sped it up! I was about ready to kill them at Redcliff... but yeah. Thats enough said :lol:
princess

Post by princess »

[quote="Paulie123"]yeah i agree. but, i love it when your car is face down when your heading towards the ground.

I rest my case.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

what did i say? :) trust me its awesome. only if the weight isnt right on both sides it does that. it was me on one side. and 2 large people on the other. same thing happend on no limit. it was crazy! hah.