Royal Easter Show

Noxegon

Royal Easter Show

Post by Noxegon »

My photos...

http://www.themeparks.ie/fairs/2008sres/index.htm

Impression from a foreign tourist is that the scale of this fair is broadly equivalent to that from Germany, albeit without the really stand out attractions. The presentation was pretty darn impressive though!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Great pics Noxegon!!! Im really glad u liked our show. Yeh im sure it didnt have the crowds like it does over in Germany. And yeh the rides look really impressive, the operators work hard to keep their rides up to scratch. Again, great pics and glad u enjoyed it

Cheers
Top Gunner14
princess

Post by princess »

Noxegon, great photos, good to see some joint photos, that something we do not have a lot of photos of, these days they are looking more like broadway productions, than just or humle joint.

I also have to comment about just how clear and beautiful all the photos have been, because of Australia's blue skies and clear skies, there is a special colour about this country that just give photos an added extra.
Space Roller Freak

Post by Space Roller Freak »

Great Photos Noxegon! Great to hear that ur had a good time!

Space Roller Freak
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

I think anyone involved with Sydney would be proud to see a comparison to Germany, no matter how slight.

I enjoyed your variety of photos.
Noxegon

Post by Noxegon »

princess wrote:I also have to comment about just how clear and beautiful all the photos have been, because of Australia's blue skies and clear skies, there is a special colour about this country that just give photos an added extra.
Mostly. I don't know if you poked around the other Aussie pics on my site, but the skies are faked in the ones from Warner Bros. It was a truly miserable day, so I decided to improve the weather with Photoshop. Here's one of the original unretouched images for purposes of comparison!

'twas our only nasty day mind, so I guess we did OK on the whole!
princess

Post by princess »

Tell me you didnt use photoshop in those photos of RES, as I felt that they truly depicted an accurate, picture of just how sharp the colour truly was. (apologies to Ben, who I am sure can tell how clear it was at the show, just by his senses).
Noxegon

Post by Noxegon »

Nah, the RES ones are straight off the camera.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Awesome pix NOX, what do you think of our Rainbow, of course it's not upto the standard of some of the european models, but I think it's doing very well for a 17 year old ride...
Noxegon

Post by Noxegon »

I've not actually seen a Rainbow in Europe in recent years outside of static park models. Yours looks pretty damn impressive.
scorpionSA

Post by scorpionSA »

all i can say is, i haven't actually seen rainbow up close for quite a few years now, but is certainly looking alot better than whenever i have seen it before.
scorpionSA

Post by scorpionSA »

could also be chris's photography - i never take photos that look that good!
Noxegon

Post by Noxegon »

Awww...shucks!
Practice makes perfect :)
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

haha thanks Scorpion, I been taking photos since 1999, my first ever of the Rainbow at Moomba, to this day, I still have all the photo's I have taken (film) stored away in albums!