american amusment forums?

Public Forum
Paulie123

american amusment forums?

Post by Paulie123 »

hey, im going to america again and theres alot of things i want to know about some parks over there and i was just wondering does anyone know of a site alot like this but in america? eg, american amusement fanatics ect. thanks heaps. cyas.
princess

Post by princess »

There are Paulie, I think there has been one on here many months ago, maybe you should look through the member list, also google it. Enjoy yourself. :lol:
Zamperla
Administrator

Post by Zamperla »

I don't check it much but try Rob Alvey's www.themeparkreview.com - he seems to have a lot of friends and supporters in his 'privatised version of ACE' with exclusive trips etc. and a lot of forum discussion.
Last edited by Zamperla on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I Check out Robb Alvey's website, ThemeParkReview almost daily... it's a very informative site, and the sense of humor is unmatched.

While you may need to learn how to deal with Robb and Elissa's antics, hidden in there there is actually some decent information ;)
princess

Post by princess »

Gee Hurricane, what about our sense of humour.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Your humor brightens my day Princess, Where else can I still be reminded about the horror of the Zipper nearly 2 years ago? ;)
princess

Post by princess »

I have had a boring day, at home, watching the rain, thank god for everyone posting today, it has been quite addictive today. luv you all.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Lol, I worked my butt off today... Gotta save up for Ekka and Melbourne somehow havn't I ;)
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yes and you could also do some chores around the house for your Mummy and earn some pocket money Eg, mow the grass, vacume etc Lol :wink: :P 8)
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

LOL... right now I'm sitting in a hotel, because with all the rain our house flooded!
princess

Post by princess »

Thats terrible Hurricane, hope you did'nt loose to much, glad you saved your computer :lol:
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Mums part of the house is fine... I lost all my stuff because I live downstairs... I just borrowed mums laptop until further notice!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I'm very sorry to hear Hurricane. I have heard that there has been a heap of downpours up in Brissie the last few days. Hopefully you can get all your stuff back and be back in your house soon.

Cheers
Top Gunner14
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

yea the rain tends to piss people off lol
i worked the lowood show and it rained leading up to it and following it i heard that toogoolawa show grounds wasnt n e better than last year guess ill have to just wait and find out tomorow. i also heard that parts of caboolture were under water hmm hope the show still goes ahead for thise doing it.
kilkoy bridge was under water when i came threw there last night only letting 4wds and light trucks threw.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I don't think I need to mention the Clem Jones Center in Carina... just read my Crackerjack review!

All is good right now here, I'm living it up in the Hilton Hotel until my flat downstairs is fixed. Gotta love Insurance!
princess

Post by princess »

How capitalistic of you, Hurricane, I love it. :wink: :lol:
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Well the insurance can cover most things,but hopefully you didnt lose anything with sentimental value Hurricane?.