Been there, done that, loved it.

Luna Park Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Paulie123

Been there, done that, loved it.

Post by Paulie123 »

i went to lunapark last wednesday and loved it! it was awesome. the round up was great. i didnt think it tilted up so high. also, i was in the line for the Ranger and overheard a lady talking about Turbo and i thought it sounded intresting. and then i came home and went on AAF and started reading up about it on here! looks great.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Turbo, Luna Park Sydney? I hope to god it does NOT get sold from Elwin to them... while it would be good to see the ride come out... but NOT to Luna Park! Look at all there other rides, they have been tamed down so darn much! I'd fear the same for Turbo if it ended up there.

Does anyone think that if the Aussie World deal with WVTP falls through, rides like a Turbo, Hurricane and other Classics should be sold to them? Look at the high standard of all there other rides like Wild Mouse and the Polyp.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

God no, I hope turbo doesn't go to LPS. I hope No Limit would go there instead of going to Bell's Xmas carnival. At least Elwin would be making some money from it and better it not sitting in the shed