Whats going on around here?

Paulie123

Whats going on around here?

Post by Paulie123 »

hey, i live around liverpool area and i was wondering if anyone knew if any carnivals are going on around here any time soon? within about 20 minutes of the area? theres the spring fair thats coming up in september. and that is the best carnival ever! its at gannons park in peakhurst around the 20th of september. not sure the date yet. but around then. it had the hurricane, cha cha, rock n roll, slides, shows, best food ever! new rides each year. there use to be the shockwave, round up and dominator but they werent there last year. so cant wait to see whats there this year. anyway, seeya.
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Show season is pretty much over in NSW, Queensland is up next.

I think Victoria has the longest show season.... September - March
PNC

Post by PNC »

apart from shows there still is school fetes and festivals that can sometimes attract a good line up
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Penrith show is on at the end of August 30-31st. Top Gun will be there if you wanna ride that. I've been to a few cracker nights in the last few weeks
rides

Re: Whats going on around here?

Post by rides »

can any one tell me who run a carnival at bundeena over christmas would like to get in contact with the people running so i can get word aorund if they are comming again
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Where's Bundeena?
princess

Post by princess »

Topgunner its in Gods Country, "The Shire" Bundeena is in the Royal National Park, did not know that there was a carnival there over christmas, not that I go to Bundeena all that often.