Whats in Sydney at the moment?

Paulie123

Whats in Sydney at the moment?

Post by Paulie123 »

Hey everyone, as you know SPRING FAIR 08 is on the 21st of september and i was just wondering as if anyone knows what rides could possibly be there? What rides are going round sydney that could pop in for a day? Any help would be great as im so excited!
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Um, nothing, you just missed penrith
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

i know i know :( but spring fair always has rides, just curious as what ones will be there?
benclare

Post by benclare »

There aren't any major carnivals at the moment but the school fate and street fair season is getting underway and some local operators like O'Neil's, Durkins, Joylands and smaller outfits usually do these. These events can range from the very small with just jumping castles and tramps right up to carnivals featuring the Topgun, Ranger, swinging chairs and dogem cars. In November Campbelltown holds the Fishers Ghost Festival which is usually an O'Neil's affair and Blacktown holds a pre-Christmas day at the Showground that last year had Topgun, Waveswinger and some others I can't remember.

Spring fairs, school fates etc are usually advertised on local radio stations although you're never likely to get a ride list. The best thing is to listen out for an event in your local area and just go and hope for the best; you could be pleasantly surprised!

By the way, tell us more about the Spring Fair you're talking about! :)
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, the Blacktown Workers club Xmas party at the showground I think is the first weekend in December. But St Dom's fete at Penrith will be on next weekend and the Top Gun will be there with Dodgems, Sizzler and others