Post by Paulie123 »

heyhey. back with another video :D
its a video of Space Roller + The Claw.
2 very awesome rides IMO.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=n-qtgZnX0BU

please, watch it and tell me what yous think :P
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanks for the vid. Pretty good, you should've went on the other side of the Space Roller so the sun wasn't right in the lens. Good vid, thanks mate
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

Thanks, yeah, ill remember that next time. :D
HUSSRAINBOW

Post by HUSSRAINBOW »

Rank effects.... stick to leaving the footage raw.. it is soo much more appealing... least Rainbow was in there I guess
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

What you could see the back of it :? :lol: Yeh, I think next time, just leave it normal instead of the coulours changing. Don't worry, your going better than me, even though I don't do videos of the rides Lol :wink:
Matt Diabolism

Post by Matt Diabolism »

Keep it up Paulie...we dont all study grapic arts,and therefore cant reach these lofty ideals Huss sets for pics and vids.And Topgunner,your contributions are more than sufficient mate.All those bloody shows you get to..geez :lol: .I only get to 2 shows a year.That said,I will be contributing pics this year.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Thanks mate. I was thinking of buying a camcorder and doing videos but I passed that and yeh, I'll just do the photos. And yeh, you are doing good Paulie. Good to hear we'll be seeing some photos from Sale show this year. If anyone can contribute, its great and its great for the people who can't contribute for some reasons, they can enjoy the photos too. I'm not saying the poeple who don't contribute are lazy, but those who can is good.
princess

Post by princess »

Geez we dont all have to contribute by posting photos, even by posting you are contributing, which is great, it is what keeps the forum alive, we all make comments with our opinions, or just to have a bit of fun, it all goes to making this particular forum interesting and diverse, even our differences add to the colour of the forum. Please enlighten me as to what your idea of lazy is Topgunner.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

thanks everyone :) ill remember next time to leave it as it is, but still with some music ofcourse.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

I didn't say everyone has to put up photos. And Princess, I'm just saying that everyone doesn't have to put up photos and they all have reasons if they dont which is ok. Look, I forget why I wrote that, sorry :? :shock: :lol:
Top Gunner13

Post by Top Gunner13 »

Last edited by Top Gunner13 on Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vee

Post by Vee »

Top Gunner13 wrote:Well my definition of lazy is when people like you sit on your fat ass all day logging onto this site instead of going to shows and events you stupid fat bitch.
Ban?
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, I call for ban too, you've taken it too far, way to far David.
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

hey thats way un called for! there is no need to name call.

its not cool !

alot of people have different idea as to these forums posting wid pics is good and posting w/o pics is also ok

but name calling is NOT OK

just for the record top gunner 13 princess has probably done more shows than u can poke a stick at, so there is no need to be so rude and its comments like those that give sites like this and showies and fanatics a bad name so how bout u think before making such nasty comments
cheers katie
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

I agree, I have not been contributing on AAF for over 4 years to have people coming around calling people things like that. Yeah I'm 16 but age shouldn't mean anything and you should treat ALL members as you would want to be treated.
katestow77

Post by katestow77 »

is this going to be another thread were people just start hurling abuse at each other starting to be a continue of pine rivers I hope

there is a golden rule in life guys

DO unto others as u have them do unto you.

just be nice guys
cheers katie
CoinKing

Post by CoinKing »

Top Gunner13 wrote:Well my definition of lazy is when people like you sit on your fat ass all day logging onto this site instead of going to shows and events you stupid fat bitch.

Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

Lol, you seem to have a fascination with those images eh Clay :lol:
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

oh my gosh! Who is this David loser? Phh. Haha, get a life man. You realize how pathetic that is?
princess

Post by princess »

Lol Topgunner 13, I'm not fat, stupid maybe, a bitch, well that can be debatable. :lol:
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Look, I'm very sorry Princess and everyone else, this is one of my mates and I'll get him to delete the post, I think just forget it and move on, hes just on to cause trouble. Sorry again
princess

Post by princess »

I have Topgunner.
Hurricane

Post by Hurricane »

LOL! Since when is Princess fat? People that insult other people for the sake of doing it are the lowest form of human being on this planet. Now back on topic, The video was good for a 13 year old, I wasn't much better myself at this sort of thing when I was 13 :P Just focus on your filming and watch out for things like glare etc.

Also editing is good, but it can't make a movie. The footage is the most important thing and as long as your footage is decent there isn't really any need for editing with special effects. Just making it go with the music etc is all that it really needs so keep up the good work :)

PS... Princess IS a bitch... a awesome one at that :wink:
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

haha yeah thanks.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Yeh, your are better than me when I was 13, I wasn't taking pictures and I'd never post on this site, just read up every now and then but then last year decided to join. Keep it up mate, like seeing vidoes of our Aussie rides