Carnival

princess

Carnival

Post by princess »

Who's carnival is operating at Miranda, there is a Dodgem track, small ferris wheel, cup and saucer ride and some joints, good place to sit waiting for RES, any clues (curious)
Paulie123

Re: Carnival

Post by Paulie123 »

I didnt see anything there when I went on the other day. Doesnt sound like anything super exciting anyway. Ha:]
princess

Post by princess »

Nooo, not very exciting, but this is the first carnival I have seen here, besides Australia Day or when there is a circus in town, it is good to see a carnival in the shire, maybe it will eventually grow, there used to be regular carnivals at Blakehurst, Tempe and Lakemba, Engadine also used to have a rather good carnival (John Phelan) until a boy got hit by a car, (I actually know this boy, he is brain damaged) that was the last one they had, unfortunately.
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

I remember this carnival where I use to live. It was awesome! It was a small one but it was fun. I had a trabent thing. Ranger. Dodgems. Fun house. Random ghost train. Ponies. Big slide thing and a cha cha im pretty sure... It also had a permanent waterslide built into the place. Idk what ever happend with this. The waterslide is still there! Same with this old slide and the old cha cha. It was at Casula or on the way to Carnes hill? Not sure. This was ages ago by the way, But when i lived back there every time i use to see if there were any rides there. You would sometimes see the odd trailor sitting out the front. But yeah (:

Thought i share that. Aha.
Top Gunner14

Post by Top Gunner14 »

Are you talking about at Edminson Park, because that's where O'Neill's Adventureland was/still is
Paulie123

Post by Paulie123 »

that could be the one! I know it was called adventureland. nothings ever operating there but..